The PDF Sub-Working Group on Anti-Corruption will have its First Organizational Meeting on Friday, July 6, 2012 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Office of the Ombudsman, Conference Rooms C & D, Ground Floor, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City. The Meeting will be chaired by Ombudsman Conchita Carpio-Morales.
Participants are requested to provide the following information (please download attached format):
1. List of programs/projects (ongoing/pipeline) on Anti-Corruption
2. Designation of Permanent and Alternate Representative
For confirmation, please contract Atty. Maricel M. Marcial-Oquendo, Office of the Ombudsman though (email) email@example.com or (phone) 926-2172 (direct line), 479-7300 ext. 458 (trunk line).
Note: See materials for Working Group on Governance and Anti-Corruption
The Sub-Working Group on Procurement under the Working Group on Governance & Anti-Corruption will have its 3rd Meeting on Thursday, April 19, 2012 from 12 noon to 3:30 p.m. at the Luzvimin Conference Room, 23rd Floor, World Bank Office Manila.
The proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Status of the CPAR Update processing
2. Proposed Action Plan resulting from the CPAR Updating Process
2. Status of the Agency Procurement Compliance and Performance Indicator System
3. Other matters: IDF Grant for Procurement Reform
Draft Highlights of the 2nd Meeting of the Sub-Working Group on Procurement
For confirmation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact Ms. Evelyn Toledo-Dumdum at ADB Tel. No. 632 4444 Extension 7583.
The PDF Working Group on Governance and Anti-Corruption (WG on GAC) will have an Organizational Meeting on November 22 (Tuesday), 9:00 AM at SAPPHIRE B, 4/F Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria. Registration will start at 8:15 in the morning.
1) to present the draft Good Governance and Anti-Corruption Plan to the Development Partners of the PDF Working Group on Governance and Anti-Corruption and solicit their comments/feedback;
2) to discuss related organizational matters; and 3) to identify next key steps and agree on timelines.
1) Proposed Agenda
2) Cluster on Good Governance and Anti-Corruption Plan Framework
3) Cluster on Good Governance and Anti-Corruption Plan Matrix
4) Survey and Feedback Form
On behalf of Lead Convener and DBM Undersecretary Laura Pascua and Co-Convener and AusAid First Secretary Warren Turner, may we invite you to the 2nd Meeting (CY 2011) of the Sub-Working Group on Public Financial Management on Friday, September 30, 2011 starting at 2 pm until 5 pm at the Asian Development Bank Headquarters, Auditorium D, 6 ADB Avenue, Mandaluyong City. Registration will be from 1:30 pm to 2:00pm. Meeting will start at 2:00pm.
Proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Presentation and Discussion on the Status Report from the PFM Committee including the following Projects:
a. GIFMIS Development Project (Track 1 and Track 2)
b. Improvement of Treasury Cash Management Operations Project
c. Budget Reporting and Performance Standards Project
d. Liability Management Project
e. Capacity Building Project
f. Accounting and Auditing Project
2. Terms of Reference for the PDF Sub-Working Group on PFM (attached)
3. Updates on the Philippines-Australia Public Financial Management Program
4. Updates from other Donors on their new or ongoing PFM Initiatives
5. Other Matters
The Lead Convener and Co-Convener are requesting that the attached Coordination Matrix be filled up for information sharing and better appreciation of who is doing what in public financial management, avoid overlapping and support complementation. Moreover, for continuity in terms of attendance and participation in SWG-PFM meetings, they are also requesting for the designation of Permanent and Alternate Representatives to the SWG. The attached draft TOR may help you in making this decision. May we have all these information on or before September 28, 2011?
Terms of Reference
For confirmation purposes, please contact Ms. Yen Gatbunton at ADB (Email address: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone No. 632 - 4444 Ext. 7583). Thank you and we look forward to your presence and participation.
The PDF Sub-Working Group on Procurement will have a meeting on Monday, August 15, 2011 starting at 12 noon until 5 pm at the World Bank Office, 23rd floor (Luzon Conference Room), Taipan Place, F. Ortigas, Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Registration and lunch will be from 12nn to 1pm. Meeting proper to start at 1pm.
Agenda and Materials
For confirmation purposes, please contact Ms. Ruth Cruz at World Bank (Email address: email@example.com or Telephone No. 917-3068) or Ms. Yen Gatbunton at Asian Development Bank (Email address:firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com or Telephone No. 632 4444 Ext.7583.
Thank you and we look forward to your presence and participation.
NOTICE OF SECOND MEETING OF SWG-ROL
The Sub-Working Group on The Rule of Law (SWG-ROL), under the Working Group on Governance and Anti-Corruption will have a meeting on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 11:00A.M. at the 3rd floor of the DOJ Multi-Purpose Hall, DOJ Compound,Padre Faura Street, Ermita, Manila.
1. Approval of Notes of Meeting on April 27, 2011
2. Items Arising out of the First Meeting
2.1 SWG Coordination Matrix
2.2 Designation of Permanent and Alternate Members of the SWG
3. Discussion on PDF Structure (Working Groups and Sub-Working Groups)
4. Organization of ThematicTechnical Working Groups
5. Other Matters
For confirmation purposes, please contact Ms. Yen Gatbunton at Asian Development Bank (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Telephone No. 632 4444 Extension 7583).
1) Notes of 1st Meeting
2) Executive Order No. 43
The PDF Sub-Working Group on Procurement, under the Governance and Anti-Corruption Working Group, will have a meeting on Friday, April 15, 2011 from 12 noon until 3pm at the World Bank Conference Room, 23rd floor, Taipan Place, F. Ortigas, Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
1. Introductions and updates on the 2011 PDF
2. Briefing on Accomplishments/GPPB 2010 Procurement Report
3. Outstanding Issues
4. Next Key Steps
- Proposed Amendments to RA 9184
- Procurement Monitoring
- Updating of the Country Procurement Assessment Review (CPAR)
- Updating the Procurement Matrix
5. Other Matters
- Sub-Working Group on Procurement Work Program for 2011-2012
For confirmation, please contact Ms. Ruth Cruz at World Bank (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone No. 917-3068) or Ms. Yen Gatbunton at Asian Development Bank (Email address:email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone No. 632 4444 Ext. 7583).
The PDF Sub-Working Group on Public Financial Management, under the Governance and Anti-Corruption Working Group, will have a meeting on February 18, 2010, 10:00am at the DBM Building II (3rd floor Conference Room).
The proposed agenda will cover the following:
1. Updates on the 2nd PDF Organizational Meeting (February 4, 2011)
2. Presentation of Government's recently approved PFM Reform Roadmap
3. Presentation of Accounting Harmonization Results
Key PFM messages for PDF 2011
Kindly confirm your attendance with Mr. Gerald Janda of DBM @ email address: email@example.com or cellphone number 0922-812-2908 or office landline 735-1984.
How to get there -DBM Map
January 30, 2007, 9:30am, ADB Auditorium Zone B - Working Group meeting on Governance and Anti-Corruption. Agenda
July 19, 2006, 9:30a.m., ADB Auditorium Zone D - Working Group meeting of the WG on Governance and Anti-Corruption
March 20, 2006, 3:00 p.m., ADB Headquarters - Pre-PDF Technical Meeting of sub-WG on Anti-Corruption Tentative Agenda
March 3, 2006, 2:00 p.m., ADB office - Pre-PDF Technical Meeting of sub-WG on Governance. Agenda
March 1, 2006, 3:00 p.m., ADB office - Organizational meeting of the WG on Governance and Anti-Corruption